Mounting system LPM-M 30 FV consisting of the following components:
ATTENTION without screen!
– Modular flow assembly system LPM-M 30 FV, consisting of a 180° curve segment, constructed in aluminium profile design with 40 mm multiplex table top covered with stainless steel sheet. Track width 300 mm.
– If the machine feet are screwed upwards into the aluminium profile supports, the entire workstation can be moved on rollers.
– Upper frame with dimmable LED lighting 1.150.mm, 28W.
– 1 socket strip
– 11 parts supply incl. Schaefer Original Boxes blue, LF 211, LF221 and LF321, stackable made of polypropylene for at least 2 Schaefer Boxes one behind the other for a KANBAN -System = material flow is controlled by the bins the empty bin goes into the warehouse to be refilled.
– 3 parts supply for small parts in Bosch-Vario gripping trays
– 1 Provision for blisters, whereby the removal blister is ergonomically arranged at an angle and a blister stack can be stored on a second storage surface.
All staging modules are designed according to the LP system and can be adjusted in inclination, height and distance to the table top, so that all components can be placed in the ergonomically preferred area in the sequence of their use with almost equally short and thus value-adding gripping distances.
– 1 short roller conveyor piece for KLT 400×300 mm or cartons up to max. 500 mm width
– • 1
The advertisement was translated automatically and some translation errors may have occurred.